Almost every IT professional takes a certification exam, at least once in their career. This may be meant for beginning, upgrading, or switching a career. For busy professionals, the real question has always been ‘How to prepare for the exam out of my busy schedule?’ For a person with a hectic job role, it isn’t easy to spare as much time for studies and training as a student may have. Going through long study guides, theoretical training material, remembering and revising long answers to the question is simply impossible for a professional with a packed schedule.
What’s the solution to this problem?
Thanks to the evolution in study material and methodology over the years, it's no more an issue. All you need to do is to choose the right training method which won’t be very lengthy, difficult and time-consuming.
In the following article, we will discuss what is the fastest approach to prepare for the NetApp NS0-161 exam.
NetApp NS0-161 exam is required to earn NetApp Certified Data Administrator – ONTAP certification.
We interacted with 100 candidates who passed this exam on the first attempt with a good score. We questioned them about their preparation method, preparation resources, and the duration of the preparation before taking the exam.
We found many interesting factors that were common among most of these candidates.
- Understanding the exam objective, course content, and exam format in first place
- Making a comprehensive study plan before starting the preparation
- Taking Practice Tests frequently to access the preparation level
- Availing multiple types of exam resources
- Keeping the exam date to be earliest possible
Besides these training techniques, the most important question was about the training resources provider. Interestingly we found that most of them recommended DumpsOut to be the right place to prepare for the NS0-161 exam. For study material, most of them suggested PDF training guides, practice tests, and testing engines. When we checked DumpsOut by ourselves, we found it a great resource for the preparation of the NS0-161 exam to earn NetApp Certified Data Administrator – ONTAP certification. Interestingly DumpsOut offers a money-back guarantee for the braindumps and other training material they provide. This amazing offer gives candidates the confidence they need to take the NS0-161 exam. DumpsOut’s unique testing engine generates the real exam questions to give you a real experience of the exam before actually taking the exam
DumpsOut offers a great training package in the shape of a PDF material and testing engine at a very affordable price. It is an affordable alternative to the expensive instructor-led trainings. You are required to take practice tests regularly to pass the NetApp NS0-161 exam in the fastest way.
Let’s take an overview of the NetApp in general and the NS0-161 exam in particular.
About NetApp – The Company
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, NetApp specializes in helping our customers get the most out of their data with industry-leading cloud data services, storage systems, and software.
NetApp is a company providing hybrid cloud data services. It offers cloud storage, data services, cloud controls, and cloud analytics enabling organizations to manage, secure, and protect data from on-premises to public and hybrid clouds. The company also provides hybrid cloud infrastructure, flash storage, data infrastructure management, data storage software and systems, and other products and solutions
NetApp has been a Fortune 500 company since 2012. It has retained its presence in these 8 years. NetApp is also listed in the S&P 500. With 10,500 employees NetApp recorded USD 6.146 Billion in revenue for the year 2019.
NetApp has quiet a large certification portfolio which is as follows;
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NS0-602)
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NS0-302)
Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design (NS0-173)
Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration (NS0-174)
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-161)
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer, Data Protection (NS0-526)
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN Specialist, E-Series (NS0-515)
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN, ONTAP (NS0-519)
NetApp Certified Technology Associate (NS0-002)
NetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer, ONTAP (NS0-182)
NetApp Certified Support Engineer (NS0-194)
NetApp Certified Support Engineer - ONTAP Specialist (NS0-592)
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud - Implementation Engineer (NS0-402)
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP
Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.
Take your exam
The NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-161) exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Your results will be available in CertCenter two (2) to five (5) business days after you complete your exam.
The NCDA ONTAP (NS0-161) – Topics Coverage
- Storage Platforms
- Describe knowledge of physical storage systems.
- Describe software-defined on-premises or cloud storage systems.
- Describe how to upgrade or scale ONTAP clusters.
- Core ONTAP
- Describe ONTAP system management.
- Describe high availability concepts.
- Describe how to manage Storage Virtual Machines (SVM).
- Logical Storage
- Describe how to use logical storage features.
- Describe NetApp storage efficiency features.
- Describe NetApp ONTAP Data Fabric solutions.
- Describe how to use network components.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot network components.
- SAN Solutions and Connectivity
- Describe how to use SAN solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot SAN solutions.
- NAS Solutions
- Describe how to use NAS solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot NAS solutions.
- Data Protection
- Describe how to use ONTAP data protection solutions.
- Describe how to use SnapMirror.
- Identify MetroCluster concepts.
- Describe protocol security.
- Describe security hardening.
- Describe inflight or at rest encryption.
- Identify SnapLock concepts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to administer ONTAP performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot storage system performance.
NetApp Certified Data Administrator – NCDA – ONTAP is a great certification for those who want to excel in their career with NetApp. With a focused approach and good training material, it is possible to pass the NS0-161 in a faster way without wasting much time and resources.