CTmatador Review - One of the Best Brokerage Options [2022 Updated]
CTmatador is a high-class broker. It is targeted at the high-net-worth individuals, organizations or other financial institutions trading with handsome liquidity.
CTmatador offers a minimum deposit fee of $5,000 to as high as $1 million.
CTmatador offer various financial services in the financial accounts it creates.
Depending on the account you choose, there are different specs you have access to, such as.
- Reduced Transaction fees and commission.
- Trading webinars, analyst sessions, and a private support center.
- Access to expert live trading signals
- Analysts Reports and lots more
The broker was designed to target high-class traders. CTmatador has five different trading accounts:
- CTmatador basic account has a minimum deposit of $5,000. An average of 2% will be charged for every transaction.
- You would also get weekly trade signals and trading webinars.
- The basic account also has leverages; minimum 1: 2; maximum 1:50
Tier II Account:
- CTmatador’s tier-II account has a $30,000 minimum deposit and a Minimum and Maximum Leverage of 1:2 & 1:100, respectively.
- With a Tier II account, you’d get daily trade signals from the community’s trade experts and be permanently assigned a ready-to-serve Support Team Member.
- CTmatador might also throw in Monthly Analyst reports
- CTmatador’s professional account has an initial deposit of $120,000.
- It is usually reserved for small organizations
- A professional account has a full range of assets and leverage from 1:2 to 1:100.
- Its fees also vary from 0.25 to 1%.
- You’d get multiple daily trade signals and weekly analyst reports, among others.
- CTmatador’s Top Tier’s account minimum deposit is $300,000. In this account, traders enjoy daily trade signals support, in-attendant Support Team Members, zero commissions from the transaction, and weekly reports.
- Top Tier traders can trade Full Range assets, including Exclusive Contracts. Top Tier traders also enjoy leverage from 1:2 to 1:300.
- Semi-large corporates usually go for this account type.
- Their employees (of the startups or corporate) can also get free Basic webinar and live trading sessions.
- The minimum deposit of an institutional trading account is $1 million.
- Huge institutions of 50 members and above usually use the institutional trading account. They have access to from 1:2 to 1:500 Leverage.
- There are no commissions on the account.
- Institutional trading accounts also get assigned a full Dedicated Account Manager and a personal Blockchain account.
Based on the type of CTmatador account you open, you have to go through one or all of the following required compliances:
- KYC: Know Your Customer; usually involves filling in some common information like your name, address, phone number, identity confirmation etc.
- AML: Anti Money Laundering
- CFT: Combating Financial Terrorism
Registering on CTmatador is one of the easiest things to do.
- You go to the CTmatador website and click on any of the numerous CTA buttons.
- The CTA button will take you to the sign-up page.
- Enter your details on your signup page
- Choose your account of choice and fund it with their minimum balances
- Start Trading on 250+ instruments.
Deposits and Withdrawals
CTmatador accepts a wide range of payment methods;
Cons and Pros
- CTmatador offers one of the most secured platforms algorithm and protocols.
- Flexibility in payment and withdrawal methods
- CTmatador has an impressive range of assets.
- Traders have access to live trading sessions coaching, and technical support.
- CTmatador has high liquidity at all times.
- High deposit fees.
- Lack of a Mobile App trading.
- There have been a few glitches while connecting cryptocurrency wallets.
Market Makers need their huge cornerstone to lean on. CTmatador provides key support for financial markets through its services of giving hedge funds, trading institutions, and trading institutions controlling huge funding.
This ensures the continual sustenance of enough liquidity in the markets. The services they render are quite phenomenal.
Visit CTmatador Website for more information.