This is a great opportunity to perform in Los Angeles with the largest urban population of Native Americans in the United States.
The music festival will bring an amazing collection of Indigenous music talent to Los Angeles.
Preceding the concert is the Native American Youth Talent Showcase. This endeavor is designed to encourage Native American youth to explore the performing arts and pursue higher education. Youth are able to showcase their talents to the community and receive an award for their efforts. The overall goal of the project is to encourage music exploration, celebrate the performing arts and raise the awareness of young Native American musicians.
If you would like to participate in the 8th Annual L.A. SKINS MUSIC FEST, please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of applicant(s), along with email, telephone, address, and either artist collective or business name as applicable.
- General information about your tribal background and the places you have performed.
- Any combination of relevant images / videos of past performances, business or artistic portfolio images, and links to performance reviews. Images should be clearly labeled. These captions must include: date, location and team member.
- Entries must have a Native American/First Nation/Indigenous artist involved (Please include tribal affiliation).
- We accept all music genres: contemporary and traditional
- Open to all ages.
Application packets are due July 6th. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For additional information and to submit application packet please email: firstname.lastname@example.org