Accused #MAGABomber Cesar Al Sayoc was a pretendian who falsely claimed he worked for Seminole Tribe’s Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood, Florida.
Published October 27, 2018
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. — Hours after his a arrest, a portrait of the MAGA bomber suspect has emerged of a highly partisan man who went to great lengths to express his devotion to Donald Trump. Unfortunately, Cesar Alteri Sayoc, 56, who was born to an immigrant father from the Philippines and a Brooklyn-born Italian mother, attempted to take on an American Indian identity.
Just over two years ago, Sayoc registered a business with the State of Florida with the name American Indian Catering & Vending, LLC.
Taken from sunbiz.com
The business was listed as INACTIVE on September 28, 2018 apparently for failure to file an annual report with the State of Florida as required.
On a Twitter account with Sayoc’s name, there were several references to the Seminole Tribe. The biography attached to the account says he is employed at Seminole Hard Rock Casino as “Current Booking Agent/Sales/Marketing/Promotions/Project Mgr Live Events Seminole Hard Rock Live.”
On the same Twitter account, Sayoc writes: “Unconquered Seminole Tribe Bomb squad,”
The Seminole Tribe on Friday distanced the Tribe and its business enterprises with Sayoc.
Sayoc was arrested on Friday near Plantation, Florida. Currently, he is charged with five federal crimes and faces up to 48 years in prison. He is accused of sending 14 bombs to Democratic politicians, including former President Obama, former President Bill Clinton, former Vice President Joseph Biden, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, among others.
At the time of his arrest, Sayoc was reportedly living in a Dodge van with pro-Trump stickers in the windows. Scattered among the multitude of photographs were references to the Seminole Tribe or Native Americans, including one that read “Native American for Trump.”
A fingerprint found in the package of a bomb sent to Representative Maxine Waters (D-California) led federal investigators to Sayoc, who has an extensive criminal record. In 2002, he was convicted of threatening an electical company representative after his electric utility services had been shut off after failure to pay his electric bill. He told the representative he would blow up the electric company, telling the representative “it would be worse than September 11th.”
Sayoc will make his first court appearance on Monday.